- Not quite getting your writing done?
- Procrastinating over writing up a chapter?
- Too busy being concerned about details to write?
- Lost your motivation to write?
- Experiencing ‘thesis fatigue’?
Academic Support and Development (ASD), Centre for Student Success at VU organises Writing Intensive Scholarly Events, Keeping you on track with your writing.
These Events are held throughout the year and designed to help re-energise and get that flow of writing happening to assist with Writing Your Thesis or Writing for Publication
The program will assist with setting realistic writing goals for the day and beyond, motivating your writing and developing valuable writing strategies.
It is a one day intensive that will help put you back on track as you write.
ASD’s Academic staff will be on hand as you write.