**This learning block covers seminars and workshops on 2/11/17 & 9/11/17**
The workshops will be dedicated to learning how to set up the SPSS data page, and interpreting t-test, ANOVA and post-hoc output produced by SPSS.
By the end of the two weeks students will be able to:
- Appreciate the difference between ‘within’ and ‘between’ subject designs
- Know when to use a one-tail and two-tail test
- Calculate the sample size required to ensure power of a test is acceptable
- Identify significant group differences using the most appropriate post-hoc test
- Understand the need to control for experimental error
Register for Statistics Workshop: Computing t-test & one way ANOVA using SPSS using your MYVU Portal login.
For more information about this session please email Researcher.Development@vu.edu.au