Need help to format your thesis?
In this mini workshop you’ll receive peer-to-peer support from a Research Ambassador with formatting your documents. Topics covered in this session are:
- Set up list levels and headings in Word to easily create a table of contents
- Create captions and cross-references for figures, tables, equations
- Use captions to quickly create list of figures or list of tables
- Manage multiple chapters by using Master and sub-documents in Word
- Any other questions you may have about formatting
This session will be very relaxed and informal. Please note we'll be working in a Windows environment.
Register for Research Ambassador help with Formatting Your Thesis using your MyVU portal login.
For more information about this session or for any issues booking in please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org