This program is highly recommend for existing Supervisors who will be updated with the current "got to know” information.
The following topics will be covered:
- Understanding the VU Context for Postgraduate Research Supervision;
- Research Integrity and Safety- the responsibilities of the Supervisor and common concerns;
- Training and support for Supervisors and their Students;
- New Developments and Opportunities; and
- Negotiating Expectations and Relationships; Student, Principal and Associate.