The Library Research Overview will include:
- Finding peer reviewed, seminal, qualitative, quantitative and mixed methods articles
- Finding full text
- Locating thesis
- Accessing other university Libraries e.g. CAVAL, Bonus and Document Delivery
- Institutional Repository
- Look at citation tracking databases including Google Scholar.
- Identifying databases and other resources relating to your research topic.
- Strategies to keep up to date with new literature in your research field e.g. alerts
- Journal quality.
- Research impact.
- Identifying prominent authors in your field of research.
Thursday 9 August 2018, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
City Flinders Library Training Room, City Flinders
John Tripotseris & Angeera Sidaya
For / category:
11:00am - 1:00pm, Footscray Park Library Training Room, Building P, P307, Footscray Park.
3:00pm - 4:30pm, Building P, P134, Footscray Park.
9:30am - 12:00pm, Footscray Park Library Training Room, Building P, P307, Footscray Park.
12:00pm - 1:30pm, Building P, P134, Footscray Park.
1:30pm - 3:00pm, Footscray Park Library Training Room, Building P, P213, Footscray Park.